Property management is our specialty. Income property is one of the best investments available today. However, maximizing the profitability of real estate investment is a job for professionals. It is not a sideline. IT IS A SPECIALTY, A full-time career.
Why do successful real estate investors choose us for their management needs? MRA Property Management has the training and experience that free investors from worry. Our job is to deal with problems so as to maximize the investor's potential investment return. Our knowledge of real estate economics and the discrete application of that knowledge to each real estate investment are the keys to our success in managing income properties.
Investors choose us for many reasons.
- We keep up-to-date on financial and legal developments that affect income property.
- Our management specialists are trained in leasing techniques. They have a working knowledge of maintenance costs and methods.
- Investors come to MRA Property Management because we do the work while they collect the income. We'd like to do the same for you.
MRA Property Management can build your investment income and actually save you extra dollars in taxes, insurance, and possible liability costs. Our management experience and professional know-how can maximize your profits and minimize the worries involved in owning income property.
Our management plan for your investment success.
Whether large or small, a good income property deserves an equally good management plan. This management plan will outline proposed rental increases, capital improvements, expenses increases and other valuable financial information. The plan also will anticipate problems involving deferred maintenance, reserves, and the leasing of vacant property. Our management plan is designed to protect and build your investment future while giving you peace of mind.
Keeping your investment property profitable.
We share the common goal of making your income property as financially productive as possible.
To maximize your opportunity for profits, we will:
- Put the MRA Realtors name to work to maximize exposure of your property to the public.
- Utilizing our Web Sites, NTREIS, North Texas Real Estate Information Systems Network (MLS), REALTOR.com, Homestore.com, AOL.com, MSN.com, the Wall Street Journal Online, and our network of other property managers & Realtors.
- Fill vacant properties quickly with qualified tenants to gain maximum occupancy and income to you.
- Set rents correctly to gain maximum occupancy and income for you.
- Collect rents promptly.
- Recommend rent increases when appropriate.
- Carefully screen potential tenants. Every tenant has a background check run that includes, credit, criminal, work & rental history. We will also review other references.
- Establish and fully explain the policies and procedures involved in renting or leasing your property.
- Administer lease renewals, re-negotiations, and when necessary terminations.
- Council you on a regular basis, keeping you fully informed of the total management picture of your income property.
Maintaining your income property keeps it productive.
The future value of your real estate investment depends upon maintaining its overall physical condition. We make a point of keeping income properties at their competitive best by...
- Regularly inspecting those properties to make sure everything is in order and providing you a detailed report.
- Supervising all maintenance and repairs.
- Recommending and supervising improvements that keep the property competitive and at it's income-producing best.
Keeping you informed.
Managing your income property means keeping you worry-free and fully informed. Your account will be maintained using computer software specifically designed for property management. Our software is constantly being updated. We will always have the most current updated software.
You can count on...
- Accounting work accurately prepared and completed.
- Expenses distributed on time.
- Bookkeeping that is accurate and current.
- Monthly statements prepared and delivered to you on schedule.
You'll benefit from MRA professional management.
When it comes to income property management, we feel MRA Property Management is the best. You be the judge. We think you'll join other successful investors who feel they can't afford to do without our property management services.
- We can execute profitable and protective leases for your both your short & long term needs.
- As a member of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Services we can effectively market your property to the public and keep occupancy high on a continuing basis.
- We'll oversee the maintenance of your property to maximizing its future value.
- We'll minimize your personal time and aggravation, while maximizing your income.
- We'll provide you with a full picture of the state of the real estate market. We'll show you how your property measures up to comparable income properties. And we'll advise you how to sell property you currently own, or how to acquire income property to improve your investment base and income.
It all adds up to a bright investment future.
Isn't it time you put MRA Property Management to work for you? Whether you currently own or are interested in acquiring income property, call Jimmie Roberts (972) 840-0794 for an appointment to discuss your needs. Let's talk real estate investment and what we can do for you.